วันเสาร์ที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Law Students are Naive and Think They Will Save the World

Author : Lance Winslow
Most law students actually believe they will be doing good and helping people. That is the biggest crock of crap I have ever heard. Maybe if they shoot themselves they may help our world some? Recently I met a law student at Starbucks studying hard for their class at the University. They were one of 500,000 law students and professional parasites to soon be released like the virus from hell into our society. Trying to be nice I asked;"What type of law will you be practicing and why?"Then offered some of my opinions of lawyers and I said;"I think the best lawyers are ones who sue other lawyers, that I admire."In law it is not what is right which prevails, it is who has the most money and is willing to fight the most and spend the most to be right under the law. Isn't that a shame that even when you are right and in the right you can be blown out of the water by someone who;1.) Has more money.2.) Has a better lawyer.3.) Wants to be right enough to spend more money.That is not my doing that is the reality. It is unfortunate that truth justice and the American way, is all BS. So you are now joining that group? I hope you stay with your self-righteous attitude and do the right thing because it is right and not just because your client has more money to screw over the little guy. I hope you take your desire to do good with you in your career. But it will be a hard fight, as in the end there is no such thing as a good lawyer, well unless they are in Vice President Dick Cheney's gun sights, as they make excellent targets. Consider this in 2006.Lance Winslow - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/
Keyword : Law Students, Naive, Think, Save the World

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: