วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

The Secrets of Finding your Happiness Button Inside

Author : Caroline Douglas
There was a time when I was really unhappy and
nothing was going right in my life. I had
financial problems, was in the wrong job and I
wasn't in a good relationship. It seemed like
nothing going right in my life and I was
attracting lots of negative people and negative
things in my life.You may find you are experiencing the same
problems.I was very unhappy and not fulfilled until I
found the Happiness Button inside me.Before I share with you what the Happiness Button
is and how to find it, let's look at what
Happiness is.Happiness is a beautiful feeling. It is a state
of mind and you can only find your Happiness
Button inside you.Can we buy Happiness?We can't buy happiness, although I'm sure we have
all tried doing this through buying clothes,
cars,
jobs, partners, houses etc. We have even thought
that chocolate would make us really happy.Can someone else give it to us?No one can give you true happiness, because you
can only find the Happiness Button inside you.How do we know when we are truly happy?We know when we are really happy when we feel
calm and relaxed, our life is flowing and we are
attracting the same into our life. We go in and
out of happiness.For many years, I always thought that once I
reach my perfect blueprint for happiness, I would
be happy 24/7,
but that wasn't true. We need to have a balance
so
that we value happiness when it comesI remember when I was growing up, that I always
felt that if I had that hairstyle, coat, shoes,
dress, or
whatever, I would be happy. But, do you know what
happened, exactly 10 minutes after buying these
things, I found that I didn't feel happy anymore.
I also, no longer valued what I had bought. I
couldn't quite understand this, that the feeling
of happiness that I so clearly felt disappeared
so quickly.I also thought that if I did this course or that
course I would be happy. I soon learned that as
soon as I was just about to complete a course, I
would be thinking of doing another one, as I
thought that the next one would definitely make
me happy. I would not be valuing the one that I
had just completed and would begin valuing the
next one and this went on for many years, until
finally found what happiness is and where it
comes from. Unfortunately, we can't buy
happiness. Happiness comes from within and lives
in our hearts.I believe that we experience different kinds of
happiness and different levels of happiness.
Unfortunately, because most of us is looking for
that certain blueprint for happiness every day,
anything less than that doesn't feel like
happiness. We are just experiencing a different
kind and different level of happiness."You can find happiness inside yourself". I heard
this so many times; I read this so many times. I
heard it, but wasn't quite ready to listen and to
hear the true feelings and meaning
behind the words.Once I did hear and feel these words with my
heart then I understood that happiness comes from
within and from my heart, and that all I needed
to do is open it wide and look inside and feel
it.Here are my secrets of finding the Happiness
Button inside you.1. Commit to yourself first.2. Love and value yourself first.3. Do everything in a loving way for yourself.YOU, you are then able to access and, more
importantly, activate your true Happiness Button
inside You. The only person that can switch that
button on is YOU and you are the only person to
keep it switched on...how powerful is that. This
button can be switched on when we begin to be
kind to ourselves, loving, caring and, most of
all when we are committed to ourselves 100%. Our
happiness and love within then begins to grow and
expand.The beauty of switching your Happiness Button on inside, is that you can then start to radiate
this wonderful happy energy that other people
pick up and can feel. They are then attracted to
your
lovely energy and you also attract positive
things
into your life.How do we keep our Happiness Button on inside?We keep happiness by always loving ourselves and
being true to ourselvesCaroline Douglas is a Life Coach that gets
results and helps you find happiness your
Happiness Button inside.
Sign up for her mailing lists
(www.carolinedouglasfromtheheart.com) Email her
any questions & comments you may have at
caroline@carolinedouglasfromtheheart.comCaroline Douglas is a Life Coach that gets
results and helps you find happiness your
Happiness Button inside.
Sign up for her mailing lists
(http://www.carolinedouglasfromtheheart.com) Email her
any questions & comments you may have at
caroline@carolinedouglasfromtheheart.com
Keyword : Happiness, Secrets

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: