วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Decisions

Author : Gene Cannon
I believe we are living in the valley of decision today. The world is also living in the valley of decision. Some can't decide whether to be up today or down. Some can't decide whether to be happy or mad, what kind of car to buy or what color, where to go on vacation, what school to send their children to, what church to go to, when to have a revival, or who to have for the evangelist.We frustrate ourselves daily with decisions of some kind or another. DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISION.The bible says not to say I will do this or that, but if it be the Lords will. The Lord charges us to be good stewards today and to make good decisions about our life and family, and certainly some decisions are hard to make sometimes, but still believe if we would make all our decisions based on faith in what the word of God says, and based on all his promises, we would make good decisions.Ask and ye shall receive, knock, and it shall be opened. He will supply all our needs, never leave or forsake us, and many, many, more promises I could remind you of today. We are our own worst enemies. We try to handle everything by ourselves; we always know what is best for us and others.The greatest decision I ever made was to serve the Lord. Since then he has helped me to make excellent decisions for me and my family. I have not always made the right decision, but God has always corrected me and helped me to see the right way. David said "I have been young and now I'm old, I have never seen the righteous forsaken or his seed begging bread."And so we see Jesus will never let us down, and if we let him help us make all our decisions, and serve him diligently, we will not have to go the way of the world, and be left in a valley of decision hoping we make the right one today; not knowing our destiny, not even knowing for sure if we will ever make heaven our home.Gene Cannon author of inspiration, hope, and spiritual articles for all people. Visit his website at http://www.awordfortoday.com
Keyword : leadership,self improvement,spirituality,religon,society

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: