วันศุกร์ที่ 22 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551

Personal Development Series - Introduction

Author : LaRene Ellis
At the beginning of every year, we all make 'New Year resolutions.' Over time, I've only met a handful of people who are pleased with their results at the end of the year. So we gear up for the next year determined to succeed this time, only to find, we have failed again. Somewhere along the way, we give up on setting goals or New Year resolutions.Why are goals so hard to achieve at time? I would say goals are hard because we have to change something to achieve them. I've never met a person who lives in anticipation for the next change in their life. We hope the future doesn't cause us grief. Eventually, the change comes into our life even if it's the weather.This is my favorite quote and I keep it on my desk by Sir Winston Churchill. He said, "To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often." I found this quote at the beginning of my career and put it in a prominent place on my desk. For some reason, I only read it when I'm faced with a decision. Every time, I sigh and tell myself to make a change and it's okay. The quote gives me the courage to make the change and I'm usually pleased with the results.If we want to be successful at changing something in our lives, you need to understand it is a process and not just a decision. There is more to change then just deciding to do it. We innocently miss steps that cause us to fail. Over the course of this series, I plan on hitting on those steps on my website.If you read my life story, "Over the Rainbow" on my website, you know my parents and siblings were taken away from me at the age of four. I was alone and didn't know from day to day what was going to happen to me. This was a huge change that I wasn't planning on in my life. Moments like this happen to all of us and leave us with scars. There are steps we need to follow to erase the scars or prevent them from appearing.You can have everything taken away from you in this life and come back stronger, if you follow some simple rules. I plan on talking about the steps in the blog 'Friends.' Please feel free to ask questions and offer suggestions of what you want to talk about within the blog or if you want to talk to me personally. I'm open to answering something personal with where I found information that might help you or how I approached the same problem.It doesn't matter what happens in your life. What matters is how you respond to your life. Remember, this is your life so own it because no one can duplicate your life. Embrace your life and build off of its challenges instead of telling yourself you can't because of what happened to me. Come and join us!In my Personal Development Series called Friends, I'll be sharing regularly the principles of what I learned how to overcome:
• Constants Fears
• Stress
• Unhappiness
• Abandonment - Finding Yourself Alone in Life
• Self Imposing Limits
• Change Core Beliefs
• Depression
• Fatigue
• Anxiety
• Anger
• Grief
• Guilt
• Negative Emotions
• Anxiety over Something that Might Happen in the Future
• Phobic Responses
• Inner Conflicts
• Learned how to stretch your mind. You have to conceive before you can achieve
• Trauma
• Self-WorthYou can find my Personal Development Series on my website, LareneEllis.com in my blog link. If you subscribe to my website, you'll be notified by email of me posting a new article, regarding the Personal Development Series.I'll be looking forward to seeing you in the near future.LaRene Ellis is a young adult author who has written a factious story that takes place in another galaxy. In the middle of a gripping story line of espionage, mystery, and battles to entertain. The reader will find the secret of overcoming their life. You can find everything at http://www.LareneEllis.com. Come and join us!
Keyword : success,personal development,life,goals,quote,depression,anger,grief,stress,fears

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: